Documenting The Things That Pull At My Heart Strings, My Pearls Of Wisdom, And Sharing The Thought Bubbles That Burst Inside My Head From Time To Time

Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Heard a Rumor

that google was going to do away with google friend connect in favor of Google+. i don't want to lose touch with anyone as i love my friends so much. you are my world and i do hang on the very words you type with all of my heart and soul. that being said, i have noticed some people are using "Linky" to follow each other if they don't have Google+. i have both. so, please either follow me on Linky or Google+ and i will follow you back.

hope yall are having a wonderful Sunday!

5 comments:

Weissdorn said...

Well, that's not true for you, because you're on Blogger! You get to keep Google Friend Connect. Google Friend Connect will remain in place for anyone who has their blog on Blogger. Only the people who have their blogs elsewhere (Wordpress or their own website) won't be able to use Google Friend Connect as of March 1, 2012. Here is the official press release:
More Spring Cleaning Out of Season

Elle MoonGoddess said...

oh good! thank you! i was worried about that because i was thinking i would lose my friends!

Salem Witch Child said...

That's good to know too. But I went ahead and added the Linky too.

Elle MoonGoddess said...

i did too.. just to make sure.

Mina said...

I have both too. I just can't feel too safe. I joined your linky as well.. Take care sweetie.